Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Tooth Incident

So yesterday morning, I was working in one of my foster homes talking to one of my foster parents. I got into the car and had like six missed calls on my cell. Long story short, Trenton had fallen in gym class and broken one of his two front teeth in half. Basically it was half as long as it used to be. Poor kid! So I met Scott at the dentist and took over because he had to get back to work. I do have to say Trenton was a trooper. The dentist was great too. After he took the x-ray, Trenton was like, "Can I get a copy of that please and thank you?" Then before my very eyes, in about thirty minutes, Trenton's tooth was as good as new! They couldn't save the pieces to his original tooth, but they made it so he will be fine until he is a teenager! Amazing! So here is the golden smile. Can you tell which tooth was the broken tooth? If you can't tell, why should we?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like that hurt! Glad he's okay. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does the Tooth Fairy pay for something like that?!

    ReplyDelete